Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Like we used to

To: code name Tony

I don’t remember being friends with you. The last time we personally spoke was last year, 2013. The last time we were “ok” was before January 26, 2014. The last time we chatted was April 3, 2014.

It’s like a dream. You and me. I know now that we will never be together. We used to walk, talk, eat, study, chat, text, joke, poke, laugh, pray together. We used to take pictures together. We used to go places wherever. We used to like each other’s fb posts and pictures.

And for the first time I felt I had a potential relationship. For the first time, I had made my crush, my friend. We used to be so close. You were my friend and I yours. I thought the wait was over and I could finally have somebody to love.

For the first time in forever I had hope. But it was lost. I guess I will always be the old lady at 70 with a house full of cats.

I guess I can never fully forget you until I’ve really met the one for me.

I wish we can be back to the way we were almost a year ago. By this time last year we are starting to plan on a birthday surprise to our friend. It’s amazing what one year could bring.

So to girls out there, my advice is to never waste that one opportunity on someone you love. Don’t ever break what friendship you have with him by a declaration of love. It may be your only chance to be with them. But if you still confess and if you’re lucky to be loved back, then celebrate! You are one lucky and happy girl in this world.

As for me, I’ll be here forever waiting for that one guy to look at me like I’m the best thing in the world to them.  

what we are now

2 comments:

  1. Om, this is exactly what I felt about one of my friend. It's so different since last year till now, cheer up! (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really relate to this. This is such a great read <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete